There is no point in trying the following:
- Click the Refresh button, or try again
- If you typed the page address in the Address
bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
- To check your connection settings, click the
Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the
Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match
those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or
Internet service provider (ISP).
- If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft
Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network
If you would like Windows to try and discover
Detect Network Settings
- Some sites require 128-bit connection security.
Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer
to determine what strength security you have installed.
- If you are trying to reach a secure site, make
sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu,
and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to
the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0,
- Click the Back
button to try another link.
Johnny Ball Maths-Whizz Demo Test
here to enter Whizz Test area
Why dont people
Found server no DNS Error